Sunday, June 16, 2013

Welcome to "The CDs on my Shelf"!


You're probably wondering- the CDs on my shelf? What's that all about?

Well, it's pretty much as simple as it sounds! Each post will be devoted to a random CD on my shelf. The CD will be chosen through my iTunes, since it's almost completely made up of music from my CDs, and vice versa. I'll simply put my iTunes on shuffle, and the CD containing the first song that plays will be the CD I'll talk about. If it's a repeat of one I've already done, I'll simply re-shuffle until I get a new one. I will do NO repeats. Hopefully, I'll be able to post a link in a sidebar that has a list of the CD titles blogged to date, so that a single CD can be easily accessible. Comments are ALWAYS appreciated, even if you don't like my music. I'd just ask (of course) that you not be rude, and express your opinion respectfully.

I hope you enjoy my blog, and if you do, I'd really appreciate it if you'd let me know, so I know that people are actually reading and liking the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback that is respectful towards myself and other commenters is ALWAYS appreciated! I love hearing what you thought of my posts, so feel free to let me know! Thanks, y'all!