Sunday, October 27, 2013

New format for posts on The CDs On My Shelf

Hey, y'all! I know I haven't posted much in a while, but doing this last post led me to realize that I want to start giving each CD a ranking, as well as go more in depth into how I feel about each song. If not each song, then at least I'm going to start naming my least favorites. I'm also going to be putting a box at the top of the right column that will be an up-to date list of songs that I've been playing on repeat lately, just for fun. So, I'm going to go back to the ones I've already reviewed to give them ratings, and will be adding that box, so keep an eye out for those! See you soon!

Don't forget to check out my other blogs:
From Kristen's Brain... A mish-mosh of stuff my brain says that I like.
One Day Tumblr Challenges... I do entire Tumblr challenges in a single post
Adventures of a Makeup Noob... I talk about and review makeup products

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback that is respectful towards myself and other commenters is ALWAYS appreciated! I love hearing what you thought of my posts, so feel free to let me know! Thanks, y'all!